ArduinoTrack w/ HX1, Assembled
The ArduinoTrack board is a complete APRS tracking system, designed for high altitude ballooning, and other applications where size, power considerations, and interoperability is important. The ArduinoTrack with HX-1 includes a 300mW transmitter module that is fixed on 144.39MHz, the standard APRS frequency in the United States.
Included with the ArduinoTrack:
- Integrated UBlox GPS module and antenna
- BMP-180 temperature sensor and barometric pressure sensor
- 300mW transmitter module on 144.39MHz
- Battery voltage sensing
- Piezo element for audio annunciation
- Stackable headers to interface to an Arduino and/or Arduino shields
There are only a few extra components needed to put the tracking system on the air. These are:
- 5V TTL-level serial cable for configuring the settings
- ArduinoTrack Configuration tool (a free download)
- A battery pack with a 2.1mm barrel connector capable of 7-12VDC (a two-cell Lipo battery works perfectly)
- An antenna tuned to operate at 144.39MHz
Note: A valid amateur radio (Ham) radio licensed is required for operation of this tracker. Antenna shown in product photos is not included.