calendAir Change Log
Released September 13, 2012
- Fixed problem with disabled aircraft showing up in the Aircraft Manager.
- Fixed typo in Administration area.
Released January 30, 2012
- Fixed URL in Login link at bottom of page.
Released January 21, 2012
- Added additional report to administration area.
- Fixed sporadic missing script file.
- Fixed references to non-SSL graphic file.
Released July 15, 2011
- Added optional field to request headsets with a flight.
- Email can now be sent inviting new users to use the system.
- Added additional data validation to stored variables.
- Changed emailing code to be more robust.
- Added links to the Admin portal when administrators are logged in.
- Added configuration screen for administrators to self-configure status messages regarding aircraft.
- Separated more customization code from the core.
- Fixed issue on mobile site storing certain dates.
Released November 5, 2010
- Fixed issue with mobile site when saving for certain days of the month.
Released November 1, 2010
- Added spot to reservations page to post special/important messages for specific aircraft or objects.
Released October 14, 2010
- Version 2.5 of calendAir includes support for mobile browsers including iPhone, Android, and many Blackberry devices.
Released October 6, 2010
- Various architecture changes to facilitate upcoming release for mobile devices.
Released August 22, 2010
- Calender now auto-refreshes itself every five minutes.
- Eliminated delay when redirecting to log in.
- Additional error handling in case data fails to load the first time.
Released June 15, 2010
- Added feature to allow aircraft to be hidden, unless user has explicit permissions to the object.
- Aircraft can (optionally) offer amenities such as newspapers, ice, coffee, etc.
- Additional field for pilots to request the desired fuel load for their trip.
- Cleaned up pop-up information box to only show information that is populated.
- Cleaned up XML file, added additional fields, and still maintained approximately 15% smaller file.
- Fixed minor cosmetic problem with IE8.
Released September 20, 2008
- Migrated all pages to a secure server using 128bit encryption.
- Verified operation on the calendAir system with the Google Chrome web browser.
- Added (optional) parameter to disable anonymous browsing of schedule information.
Released June 12, 2008
- Fixed bug when viewing long duration rental schedules.
Released February 16, 2008
- Added prior and next months to the date selection calendar.
- Minor performance enhancements during schedule redraws.
- Blocked potential security loop-hole.
Released October 25, 2007
- Fixed bug when handling dates through a daylight-savings transition.
- Flight Details pop-up now recognizes the Use Military Time checkbox.
- Speed enhanced during rendering.
- Adjusted authorization logic basic on new server upgrade.
- Minor cosmetic fixes.
Released October 3, 2007
- Fixed bug with checkboxes when only utilizing a single aircraft.
Released August 30, 2007
- Minor cosmetic fixes.
Released August 28, 2007
- Major re-write of entire user front-end!
- Converted front-end database to AJAX driven dynamic HTML.
- Now shows multiple days on the screen at one time.
- Can show multiple objects on the screen at one time.
- Now supports renting other items other than aircraft (e.g. GPS's, headsets, instructors).
- Hover over a calendar item (while logged in) to see details for that reservation.
- End user can now select to use either 24-hour military time or friendly time (i.e. 7:00pm).
- More flexibility when determining which hours to be shown on the screen.
- Extensive testing for cross-browser compatibility.
- Fixed bug not allowing user to log in by just pressing enter.
Released February 13, 2006
- Fixed bug while seeking schedule conflicts.
- Reformatted various dates to a more user-friendly format.
- Added version change log to site administration.
Released November 15, 2005
- Released calendAir for public use.
- Supports unlimited number of aircraft.
- Permissions for pilots to access specific aircraft as they are checked out.
- End-user maintainable user administration for creating and editing users.
- Email confirmation of schedule to rental pilot. Optionally includes a copy of the rental agreement.
- Email notification of all schedules to system administrators.
- Numerous reports added to site administration.